• Audit: FBI Has Outdated, Inaccurate
Information About Terror Suspects
But up-to-date, highly accurate data on protesters.
• Bin Laden Returns to Airwaves
First time since end of writers strike.
• Iraq National Unity Conference
Holds Promise of Reconciliation
Both major Sunni, Shiite political blocks boycott event.
• New Findings: Humans Walked
Upright Much Earlier Than Thought
Mothers began saying “Stand up straight”
to their kids much earlier than thought.
• Pentagon Final Report: Saddam
Had No WMD or Ties to Al Qaeda
But he was a bad man.
• Dalai Lama: no more Mr. Nice
• McCain visits Iraq on fact-ignoring mission
• Transparency advocates hold closed-door
• CIA resumes torturing
• Vanishing icebergs 'tip of the iceberg'
• Monkeys top $100/barrel
• Science shmience, says Bush science adviser
• Eerie stain removed from Shroud of Turin